Shipping and return policies for Boy Harsher
- Shipping Info
GENERAL SHIPPING TERMS (Update: January 1st, 2021):
- Our warehouse is located in Berlin, Germany, but we do have some Boy Harsher's stock available in the US as well:
- LESSER MAN (EXTENDED VERSION) CD / Tape
- YR BODY IS NOTHING LP (black vinyl) / CD / Tape
- CAREFUL LP (black vinyl) / CD
- COUNTRY GIRL LP (white vinyl, black vinyl) / CD / Tape
- CAREFUL REMIXES, etc. Tape
- MACHINE LEARNING EXPERIMENTS LP (black vinyl) / CD
- WANT book + Flexi disk
If you live in the STATES and you order any of the items from the list above, it will be shipped to you from Massachusetts. You can still order anything we have available in our WW store, but keep in mind that if your order incl. something that is not available on the list above, it will be automatically shipped from Germany.
If you place an order for an item available in the States + something available in Germany only, it will be automatically shipped from Germany.
If you placed an order Between October 1st and December 1st, and haven’t received it yet, it’s because it was shipped via sea freight, and at the moment the delivery time is estimated at 2-3 months (due to the C-19 restrictions :/ ). Every order placed after December 1st 2020, is shipped via airmail (ETA: 2-3 weeks). If you live in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, at the moment airmail is not an option. Your order will be shipped via sea freight.
- All EU ORDERS (incl. Germany and UK) do not include tracking numbers. If you want one, you need to pay for it on top of the standard shipping costs. Standard airmail is totally at your own risk. A package without a tracking number will not be refunded. Tracking numbers can be purchased here: tinyurl.com/yab6qpb7
- Please be aware that your tracking number status will be available on your national postal service site once the order lands in your country. If you don’t see any updates, it means it’s still in transit from Germany. We recommend to check often as it will eventually show up.
- We try and ship once every 7-10 working days. Please don’t send us a 1000 emails asking where your package is, when it was shipped, when we are planning to ship it etc.... Please practice patience.
- Bandcamp’s suggested ETA are pretty unrealistic (EX: it doesn't take 2 months for a package to be delivered to Austria). Based on the global (pandemic) situation of the last couple of months, these are the ETA (from the day it’s shipped):
GERMANY: two / three days
EU/UK: Seven days (airmail)
USA: two weeks (airmail) *NEW
ALASKA / PUERTO RICO / HAWAII: 1 - 2 months (sea freight)
CANADA: three weeks (sea freight)
ASIA: two / three weeks (airmail)
AFRICA: two / three weeks (airmail)
SOUTH AMERICA: two / three weeks (airmail)
OCEANIA: 1 - 2 months (sea freight)
Please keep in mind that because of the C-19 restrictions everywhere in the World, there is a chance it can take way longer than that.
Effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post DHL: www.deutschepost.de/en/c/coronavirus.html
Due to the C-19 restrictions, unfortunately at the moment we can't ship to the following countries: CHILE, CUBA.
- All physical pre-order items ship out from our warehouse in Berlin, usually, a week before release date so long as there are no delays in manufacturing (which would delay the advance shipping timeline). Orders outside the EU may not arrive by release day as extra time must be taken into consideration for distance traveled and customs department clearance.
- Return Policy
Records are non-refundable, no matter if they are sealed or not. If you order the wrong shirt size, we can exchange it (if its not washed / used / ripped...!). Please place a new order w/ the correct size, and get in touch with us, so we can give you the address where to ship the package. As soon as the items gets returned to us, we 'll send you a refund for the wrong item you ordered.